Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Grab-A-Gun

Share the good stuff with all of us. Leave the bad out. Let others know what good things you found.
GFK
Cowboy
United States of America

Grab-A-Gun

Post by GFK » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:45 pm

Did not know about this site. It was recommended by a salesman at a sporting goods store. The price seemed the lowest I could find on the Marlin I just bought. Plus, the gun was in decent condition. I was not a fan of purchasing a firearm on-line. Now, it may be a viable option. If nothing else, I saved on taxes.

https://grabagun.com/
0 x
Actions speak louder than words (Matthew 7:16-20).

tunnug
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Re: Grab-A-Gun

Post by tunnug » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:08 pm

I've made several purchases from them, they've always had the lowest price for anything I was looking for, plus my FFL was already in their system.
0 x
"People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. You better be careful about who you are picking on...

Henry88
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Henry88 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:04 pm

Funny but just last night I was looking at them, and they had a Ruger 556 for $499.

That's cheap and shipping was like $8

https://grabagun.com/ruger-ar-556-black ... -30rd.html

(starting to get the black gun itch :D )
0 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Yes, their prices look good. I did though, through my LGS get my BBS 20" 357 for $5.00 less. Good site though. Will look there again! Thanks!
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:12 pm

Have cruised that site several times but never bought anything there, mainly because they didn't have what I was searching for at the time. Darn good price on a Henry Single Shot 20 ga.
REALLY wish this hadn't come up! Dang!
3 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:21 pm

ESquared wrote:Have cruised that site several times but never bought anything there, mainly because they didn't have what I was searching for at the time. Darn good price on a Henry Single Shot 20 ga.
REALLY wish this hadn't come up! Dang!
UH OH!! :lol:
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

dddrees
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by dddrees » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:10 am

I haven't purchased anything from Grab-A-Gun but I have most certainly purchased a number of guns from online. If had not I would not have been able to get a number of the guns I have purchased locally. They just don't have them and some of them they couldn't even begin to get and when they could it would have cost me a good bit more. Now that online retailers have to charge tax that probably has equaled out quite a bit but still couldn't get a number of them. But I have done this with a good number of other items so this is not a new experience for me.

I think it's important to research the seller and know what your realistic options are if something doesn't turn out the way you might expect. So far I have been rather happy and have only had two instances where I choose to accept new guns where something required a return to the manufacture. Frustrating but the one was eventually taken care of and the other should be back in a few months. But as I said I wouldn't have been able to get it locally so it's been worth it to me.
1 x

RED
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by RED » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:13 am

Nice selection of .357 ammo w/ decent pricing and $12.99 fixed-rate bulk shipping.
0 x
BBS Carbine .357

Vaquero
Ranch Boss
United States of America

Post by Vaquero » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:43 am

I will echo what dddrees said above, I have several rifles that I've bought online that I will never find locally.
But I've never had to return one yet.

RP
0 x
Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care". :lol:

Ain't No Apologies for My Temperament :shock:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
H001, H006, H012

dddrees
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by dddrees » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:01 am

Vaquero wrote:I will echo what dddrees said above, I have several rifles that I've bought online that I will never find locally.
But I've never had to return one yet.

RP

Technically neither were returns in my case as both were sent back to the manufacture for warranty work.
0 x