Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Other Forums...

Share the good stuff with all of us. Leave the bad out. Let others know what good things you found.
Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Other Forums...

Post by Mags » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Mags wrote:I 2nd mistered on that.
Participating in HRF is limited from a cell phone. I 2nd'd mistered's appreciation of our forum owners and moderators. Hadn't meant to imply I was part of NWFA. I'm not.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:58 pm

GFK wrote:
Sir Henry wrote:I have my views and nothing anyone can say is going to change my thinking.
Nothing? That's like never. Right?
Um, politics about politics?
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

GFK
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by GFK » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:32 am

Mags wrote:
GFK wrote:
Sir Henry wrote:I have my views and nothing anyone can say is going to change my thinking.
Nothing? That's like never. Right?
Um, politics about politics?
:)
0 x
Actions speak louder than words (Matthew 7:16-20).

ChefDuane
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by ChefDuane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:15 pm

Rimfire central, Ruger pistol forum, Ford Edge forum, and a few cooking sites. I use the same name on each so if you see me over there say hello!
0 x
Henry Classic H001
Henry AR-7 Survival

USCG '77-'83
NRA/TxLTC

There is no greater protection against evil on the rampage than a loaded firearm in the hands of a free man.

Shakey Jake
Drover
United States of America

Post by Shakey Jake » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:41 pm

I signed up for the Marlin Forum but haven't been there in awhile. I guess I should go back just to let them know I'm still alive!
0 x

Koyote
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Koyote » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:27 am

Shortly after discovering this forum, I went on a three year hiatus, but got a rousing welcome back. My fave forum used to be Nevada Shooters, but they got rid of their chatbox due to a lack of use. At the end it seemed like there were only two of us that used it. It was not encouraged by the mods, something about it costing extra. I supported the forum by purchasing a cap and a couple of tee shirts as they were really cool. My most recent hiatus from here is due to cutting back on boob tube watching (I am really olde, from L.A. and grew up with TV) and doing more reading and spending time surfin' the web...is that still a phrase?
I have not devoted much time to my firearms, nor to ones that I still want to purchase due to my now fiancee of 3+ yrs. Gotten into debt with that one, but finally decided to buckle down and after the first will soon be out of debt.
I still get newsletter/email from Henry all the time, but have not seen much of interest to me. Still planning on getting a Henry in .22 Mag though to somewhat match my .30 WCF.
Anyways, hope this post gets me the reaction I got from my first hiatus. Have missed it here and will frequent here more often, to learn about anything new others have to offer.
So..........GOOD SHOOTIN' to y'all. Lookin' forward to the comin' year and that it will be a good one for me and you!
2 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:53 am

This is the only forum where I participate. With the diversity that this forum offers, I don't have enough time for, or, do I need any others.
I feel like over time, I have come to know many members and really enjoy my cyber friends.
Here, I can laugh and learn. Maybe on occasion have something valid to offer...maybe. :lol:
The only forum, ( not gun related ) that I spent significant time on long ago was; NLOC. ( National Lightning Owners Club ). User name was Fastruck99. Still own it and only 30k miles.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Post by CT_Shooter » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Welcome back, Koyote! Glad you're here.
Koyote wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:27 am
...hope this post gets me the reaction I got from my first hiatus. Have missed it here and will frequent here more often, to learn about anything new others have to offer.
So..........GOOD SHOOTIN' to y'all. Lookin' forward to the comin' year and that it will be a good one for me and you!
1 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:28 pm

Welcome back again. Stick around now. This is the only forum I participate in. When I joined I had never participated like this online anywhere and was initially very leery. Turned out to be a great place to virtually hang out!
Koyote wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:27 am
Shortly after discovering this forum, I went on a three year hiatus, but got a rousing welcome back....
1 x

Mistered
Drover
United States of America

Post by Mistered » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:37 pm

I have been a forum junkie since the days of BBSs before the WWW !

I am on a few forums but only those that are specific to my interests.

One exception is the Northwest Firearms Forum which is a general, gun related forum based in Oregon.
I have been on it a long time and have gotten to know many of the members personally.
0 x