Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

no sound

What's happening on or with the forum
Lyman
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: no sound

Post by Lyman » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:36 pm

I didn't have sound on them and I double clicked them and I now have sound.
0 x
NRA & 2nd Amendment Supporter. Lyman is my middle name.

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:43 am

Even with 'smashable christmas lights' enabled some people don't get sound from smashing the lights after logged in
Mistered wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:55 pm
If I don't log in, I get lots of bulb smashing noise but after logging in, quiet,
Once you log in the sound & lights command defaults to your logged on setting and you must have it turned off.

Prior to logging in the sound and lights are part of the forum program and will be heard publicly.

Click your username, click on 'user control panel' then click 'board preferences' and scroll down to 'enable smashable christmas lights'.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

Travlin
Cowboy

Post by Travlin » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Unfortunately none of this works at least for me. I actually went in and turned OFF the snow and the bubs and guess what, they still worked snow and all except NO SOUND. So I guess that the control panel isn't worth much.. I turned it all back on. I can pop the bulbs but no sound except randomly about once a night they go bang. I think that all that is left is for me to read the forum, comment when I feel the need and then log out.
0 x

Mistered
Drover
United States of America

Post by Mistered » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Question - do you have sound with other programs ?

You mention you hear them randomly pop about once a night - like just one bulb popping and then silent again?

What do you have for speakers? Are they separate from your tower? If so have you checked the connections?

Just grabbing at straws here.
0 x

Travlin
Cowboy

Post by Travlin » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:25 am

I have sound on other sites that have it. I even tried my wife's browser Safari and logged in and had the same silence. As I stated once or twice all of the sudden the smashing is heard and then more silence. I tried bulb smashing as I am writing this and I got sound. I will wait until the bulbs are back and see as this has happened before. I have an I-MAC so the speakers are separate . After using a Mac for several years, you could not give me a windows computer. The bulbs have reset and once again silence, Thanks to all that have tried to help me with this.
0 x