Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Father’s Day/Clearance Range Towel Blowout Sale!

What's happening on or with the forum
ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Father’s Day/Clearance Range Towel Blowout Sale!

Post by ESquared » Tue May 28, 2019 3:25 pm

First, many thanks to all of you who have joined in the “Range Towel Fun,” whether the initial “Order of the Pink” or the latest “Henry Orange” version. Some of you own both, as the pictures have shown so well – DOUBLE Thanks to you guys!

Also, as before, thanks go out to DaytimeDave for his endorsement and encouragement, which has been documented along the way.

While this project has grown from a commemorative memento of the Forum’s 3rd anniversary (The Pink) to a more mainstream offering (The Orange), the intent was never to just open a “Gift Shop” and offer towels forever.

And, with Father’s Day coming up, not to mention emerging tales of pink towels being “repurposed” throughout the house, it seems there are opportunities to share the fun with those close to us (whether fathers or mothers, sons or daughters, nieces or nephews, etc.). They’re unique, useful and well-made, to which nearly every member who owns one has attested, either here on the Forums or in PMs to me directly.

So, I’ve been negotiating with the vendor(s) to be able to offer some “blowout” pricing to Forum members and hang the “Closed” sign in the window; here we go:
“While Supplies Last,” pick from the following deals:
  • Buy ONE Henry Orange Range towel for $16.95 and get a PINK Range Towel for just FIVE BUCKS ($21.95 total), shipping included.
OR
  • Choose TWO Henry Orange Range Towels for $29.95 and get a PINK Range Towel FREE, shipping included!
[Customized “Mix-N-Match” deals can be arranged; just let me know!]

As before, I can process PayPal but will also gladly accept personal checks. PM me for ordering details.
3 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Father’s Day/Clearance Range Towel Blowout Sale!

Post by JEBar » Tue May 28, 2019 4:31 pm

understood on holding the sale .... do hope you can keep your contacts to where, should the need arise, other runs could be offered down the line
0 x

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Tue May 28, 2019 5:00 pm

JEBar wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:31 pm
understood on holding the sale .... do hope you can keep your contacts to where, should the need arise, other runs could be offered down the line
Absolutely! Minimum quantities is the hurdle, but the supplier pipeline will still be there!
0 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Tue May 28, 2019 5:07 pm

hopefully we will have a 4th and many more anniversaries ... once they have the pattern saved, hopefully that will reduce future cost of gearing up
2 x

Mgderf
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Mgderf » Tue May 28, 2019 9:55 pm

I'm in for two Orange, and one free Pink towels.
Sounds like a deal to me.
0 x

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Wed May 29, 2019 8:35 am

Mgderf wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 9:55 pm
I'm in for two Orange, and one free Pink towels.
Sounds like a deal to me.
PM sent, just confirming details...
1 x

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Fri May 31, 2019 9:44 am

Lots of traffic this week on the forums, which is a great thing.

This got buried three pages back in "Active Topics," so just wanted to get it back on folks' radars, with the weekend coming up!

Get yours NOW!
0 x