Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Third Anniversary Give Away Prizes and Rules

What's happening on or with the forum
daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Third Anniversary Give Away Prizes and Rules

Post by daytime dave » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:06 pm

I want to post the Prizes and "rules" for the Third Anniversary Give Away.

First of all, the giveaway is open to:

Members of this forum in good standing on the day of the drawing with at least ten valid posts.( To clarify, please have 10 valid posts before entering the contest )Valid posts are One word answers up to including sentences, sentences formed into paragraphs, etc. You will be notified by someone on the staff if your post is not valid. Emojis alone are not valid posts.

Please, only one entry per member. Extras will be pruned by the staff.

The giveaway Sweepstakes will run from March 20th until April 20th. On April 20th, at noon Eastern standard time, the thread for posting your entry will be locked. I will use a random number generator to pick the prize winners. Staff of the forum are not eligible to win, nor are their family members who may be members here. The winners will be announced as soon as possible on the 20th.

To win the firearm, you must be a resident of the United States of America. At this time, it cannot be shipped outside the US. I will use the flag associated with your member name to assume your country of residence.
You must also be old enough to own the firearm and able to legally own it where you live. Henry will make arrangements to ship it to a firearms dealer near you. You will have to pay the transfer fee and any other fees, if any.
I will process the Grand Prize first. If that person is not a US resident, they will automatically win second prize. I will then process for Grand Prize again.
Further rules or requirements will be posted as needed.

The Grand Prize, second prize and third prize will be given away by Henry Repeating Arms. Each prize will be accompanied by the forums go to Henry coffee mug also.

Right now, I have links to the prizes as today is a work day for me. I'll get better graphics later on. Photos added.

Good luck all.

The Grand Prize is:

The Henry American Eagle Link https://www.henryusa.com/rifles/the-american-eagle/

Second Prize :

Henry Leather Rifle Scabbard Link https://henrypride.com/collections/acce ... -scabbards

Third Prize :

Henry Rifle Weathervane Link https://henrypride.com/collections/henr ... 1272508441

The Grand Prize, second prize and third prize will each get a commemorative forum towel.

Seven other winners will also get a forum towel also in the give away.
Henry Rifle Forums Anniv Range Towel 012.JPG
Henry Rifle Forums Anniv Range Towel 012.JPG (89.45 KiB) Viewed 12793 times

The forum is going to give away 10 other prizes as well. Pretty soon, one of our members will be able to reveal what they have been working very hard on. It's a really cool item. We will make sure the three prize winners get one and seven other members get one too. ESquared has worked hard and his range towel is fantastic. Ten lucky winners will get one for free. The rest of us have to buy ours.
11 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member