Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Emojis

What's happening on or with the forum
markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Emojis

Post by markiver54 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:35 pm

Dave, what are the chances of adding more emojis for some added expressions. I understand, if not possible. I know you are a busy man..just a thought..
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: Emojis

Post by daytime dave » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:48 pm

Right now, about as much as a snow ball in a warm place. After my co-worker looks things over, much better. I'll see what he says and go from there. I know there are plenty of them out there, they just aren't compatible without the upgrade I'm not capable of performing.

Lets keep a laundry list of "wishes" here. Who knows, they could happen.
1 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:55 pm

some phpBB compatible smilies extensions...
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styles/smilies-13
daytime dave wrote:Right now, about as much as a snow ball in a warm place. After my co-worker looks things over, much better. I'll see what he says and go from there. I know there are plenty of them out there, they just aren't compatible without the upgrade I'm not capable of performing.

0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:38 pm

daytime dave wrote:Right now, about as much as a snow ball in a warm place. After my co-worker looks things over, much better. I'll see what he says and go from there. I know there are plenty of them out there, they just aren't compatible without the upgrade I'm not capable of performing.

Thanks for responding Dave. Just thought Id throw the idea out there...certainly NBD... :)
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 pm

I've had to sign in twice today ... if he can find a setting that could take care of having to do so I'd appreciate it
0 x

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Post by CT_Shooter » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:11 pm

JEBar wrote:I've had to sign in twice today ... if he can find a setting that could take care of having to do so I'd appreciate it
My browser is Chrome. I've adjusted the settings to remember my username and passwords for all of the sites that require them (with the exception of financial sites). I have never had to login to this forum, with the exception of needing to log in as an Admin; even then, the browser enters the username/password data and I simply need to click a single button and I'm in.

Look into the options your browser offers; the answer is likely there.
2 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:19 pm

thanks .... I did that a while back and probably need to go back and take a look again
0 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:20 pm

CT_Shooter wrote:
JEBar wrote:I've had to sign in twice today ... if he can find a setting that could take care of having to do so I'd appreciate it
My browser is Chrome. I've adjusted the settings to remember my username and passwords for all of the sites that require them (with the exception of financial sites). I have never had to login to this forum, with the exception of needing to log in as an Admin; even then, the browser enters the username/password data and I simply need to click a single button and I'm in.

Look into the options your browser offers; the answer is likely there.
Mine is chrome as well. Like you CT, I just opted for the remember me option. All I have to do is click on log in.
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:48 pm

I have chrome also I dont sign in to much just once in a while it goes goofy like me. But I like chrome cause I want to be shinny like you guys.
2 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:48 pm

That's brass we want shinny :lol:
BigAl52 wrote:I have chrome also I dont sign in to much just once in a while it goes goofy like me. But I like chrome cause I want to be shinny like you guys.
1 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234