Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

"Hall of Fame" Page Not Updating?

What's happening on or with the forum
Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: "Hall of Fame" Page Not Updating?

Post by Mags » Mon May 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Yes there is that "it's all working" to be thankful for. Just the same there is a place for economic navigation betterment nuances.
markiver54 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:42 pm
I'm just glad it's all working. Don't much care about format. Just glad functions are performing again.
Don't care about " Hall of Fame " either...just enjoying and posting where I see fit with my friends out there in Henry Land!🙂
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Tue May 14, 2019 8:27 am

One man's "economic navigation betterment nuances" = another man's personal preferences.

To my eye, seeing Most Liked Posts on the Home Page (which I almost never log into) is a quick way to see what's going on that people are responding positively to.
2 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Tue May 14, 2019 5:53 pm

Of course. Then again I didn't suggest doing away with it either. Just putting like things, stats in this case, together in the same place on the Home page bottom. That is a fundamental webpage design.
ESquared wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:27 am
One man's "economic navigation betterment nuances" = another man's personal preferences.

To my eye, seeing Most Liked Posts on the Home Page (which I almost never log into) is a quick way to see what's going on that people are responding positively to.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234