Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Photos from current Natl Geographic contest

Sir Henry and I love photography. Share your photography with us all.
PT7
Drover
United States of America

Photos from current Natl Geographic contest

Post by PT7 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:14 am

I'm sure all who have read or thumbed through a National Geographic magazine are aware of the fantastic photography compiled in those pages. Well, I'm not a photographer at all, but I for one have enjoyed the many photos Henry Folk have posted on our Forum over the years.

Currently, National Geographic is holding their annual competition, "National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year." Entries can be submitted under three categories: Nature, People and Cities. I'd bet that some of the folks here could hold their own in this contest. Here is some info about it; and it's not too late to enter: https://www.yahoo.com/news/2018-nationa ... 24525.html

On another web site, I found one of the current entries I really liked viewing. Not certain why, but it appealed to me a lot. It is an aerial photo of the Jamuna River in Bangledesh. This is one of three main tributary rivers in that country, and is 127 miles long. The photographer astonishingly shows this river when it had all but dried up! It was hard to imagine.

NG contest photo from an MSN news report slide show
NatlGeog contest photo.jpg
Anyway, thought I'd post this contest just for the pleasure of viewing some great photos.
Have a great day, Everyone.
PT7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

~Пока~