Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Saved Drafts

If you can give it, or need it, post here
Pitchman1968
Cowhand
United States of America

Saved Drafts

Post by Pitchman1968 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:43 pm

I am mildly freaking out about my inability to retrieve drafts I have saved on this Forum. Laxt year, I found one of my saved drafts, but that was just by luck; and I can't remember how I did it. I have searced around this website for instructions on how retrieve a draft, but can't find anything on this.

If I am interrupted or have I leave a new posting or a reply to a posting, I simply click on Save Draft button, but when I return to the Forum I can't locate the draft. So, can anyone can help me with this? Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me.
0 x

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Re: Saved Drafts

Post by CT_Shooter » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Pitchman, in the upper right corner of the screen is your username with a down-arrow beside it. Click the down-arrow to reveal a short menu. Select "User Control Panel". You will come to a screen with several selections, including Manage Drafts. I hope that helps.
Manage Drafts.JPG
Pitchman1968 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:43 pm
I am mildly freaking out about my inability to retrieve drafts I have saved on this Forum. Laxt year, I found one of my saved drafts, but that was just by luck; and I can't remember how I did it. I have searced around this website for instructions on how retrieve a draft, but can't find anything on this.

If I am interrupted or have I leave a new posting or a reply to a posting, I simply click on Save Draft button, but when I return to the Forum I can't locate the draft. So, can anyone can help me with this? Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"