Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Compact Laser Printer/Scanner

If you can give it, or need it, post here
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Compact Laser Printer/Scanner

Post by JEBar » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:22 pm

I'm once again in a position to consider the purchase of a scanner/copier that is compact enough to be taken on the road when we are traveling in our camper; as well as, to be used at home .... from past experience, I want a durable wireless, laser printer (black print only is fine) that can also scan documents and either print them or transfer them to my computer .... I'm not looking for a printer capable of handling color pictures but do want one that clearly scans and prints documents .... for use on the road, the smaller the better .... we have been using the same Brother office laser printer on the road and at home for something just under 10 years .... we've had to change the cartridge once .... to use it we have to run a wire from a computer to the printer .... several times we've needed a scanner and don't have one .... I'd sure like to find something a bit smaller/lighter that will scan and print that works without having to run a wire .... recommendations would be appreciated
0 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Compact Laser Printer/Scanner

Post by Mags » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:46 pm

Haven't seen a combo laser printer that can also scan documents. You can obviously get the functions in separate devices.
For WiFi printers think about the Brother HL-L2360D or similar (14 x 14.2 x 7.2 in) or the Samsung ML-1630 (13.1 x 14.8 x 4.7 inches).
For a scanner think about something like the Brother DS-620 Mobile Color Page Scanner or Epson WorkForce DS-30. These scanners require USB cable.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234