Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Site maintenance

If you can give it, or need it, post here
RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Site maintenance

Post by RetiredSeabee » Wed May 31, 2017 4:23 pm

I will try to stay on topic here.....But it is hard when you are drooling all over your shirt. That is a gorgeous gun!
I will send you the cleaning bill for my shirt. :lol:

I find that when posting pictures to the site if you resize the image to 400x800 pixels. Or choose a selection that will maintain the proportions and your height is set to 400 pixels the image will display in the correct proportions.
Sending email images from a portable device such as an iPhone if you select medium as the image size it will work for this forum.
I think the issue here when you upload an image that is larger than will fit the width of the page it gets compressed.
I have seen images on other forums that are too large and the image fills the entire screen of my 26" Mac. But the rest of the post is too small to read.

Excuse me while I go get a roll of paper towels to wipe off my keyboard from the drool as I sit here and lust after an STI.

Bish1309 wrote:
PT7 wrote:Nice photo, and good-looking STI semi-auto. What's the model and caliber?
Bish1309 wrote:Mine turned out as expected.

Thank you.

STI Elektra in 9mm.

Here's a better shot....This is my favorite 1911.

0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

Bish1309
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Re: Site maintenance

Post by Bish1309 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:27 am

RetiredSeabee wrote:I will try to stay on topic here.....But it is hard when you are drooling all over your shirt. That is a gorgeous gun!
I will send you the cleaning bill for my shirt. :lol:

Excuse me while I go get a roll of paper towels to wipe off my keyboard from the drool as I sit here and lust after an STI.
Bish1309 wrote:
PT7 wrote:Nice photo, and good-looking STI semi-auto. What's the model and caliber?

Thank you.

STI Elektra in 9mm.

Here's a better shot....This is my favorite 1911.

I get a discount on my dry cleaning since I have the same issue. Talk to your local clothier. I believe they can help.

Thank you for the kind words! The gun is amazing and with the Crimson Trace built into the grips, it's got everything I could want in a gun. The action is butter smooth, too.

As for picture sizes, since I use Flickr I size mine to 1024X576 with this result and it pretty much is consistent throughout the wide variety of forums I frequent.

1 x
Bish