Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

WTB Canjar trigger for Remington 37

Buy, Sell and Trade. Abide by the rules and make all deals via PM or email.
MR.B
Tenderfoot
United States of America

WTB Canjar trigger for Remington 37

Post by MR.B » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:09 pm

I know this is a really long, long shot but I'm looking for a Canjar\Kenyon or other aftermarket trigger for my Remington 37 .22lr (I do believe the rifle was built in Aug. 1950). Did the trigger adjustment, and the best I can get was a little of 2 lbs. Maybe that is the best it can get, I don't know. Would like though, to get it down to around 10 oz(ish) since this is the Unlimited class rifle in our clubs Benchrest. I've tried all the regular avenues, GunBroker, Ebay, etsy, etc. but came up empty.

Thank you in advance.

Bernie
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: WTB Canjar trigger for Remington 37

Post by JEBar » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:19 pm

have you tried talking with a Gunsmith .. :?: .. I know from past experience that they have access to parts from sources that I didn't even know existed
0 x

MR.B
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by MR.B » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:59 pm

JEBar, Thanks for answering and hopefully will get to me you in KC this year. And yes did take it to a smith, and he got it down to 2+/- lbs due to safety issues. Way to heavy for benchrest. Heard about Butch Hongisto but his phone is disconnected ((573-468-3234)) and emails are returned as undelivered.
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:09 pm

it would be great to have the opportunity to meet you later this year in KC .... is the trigger in your 37 designed to be adjusted .. :?:
0 x