The Coolest thing made in Wisconsin - the All Weather Big Boy - Congratulations Henry !

4Sale: Stainless flush dovetail barrel blanks

Buy, Sell and Trade. Abide by the rules and make all deals via PM or email.
PT7
Drover
United States of America

4Sale: Stainless flush dovetail barrel blanks

Post by PT7 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 am

Took these two stainless blanks off my BB All-Weather .357 rifle. I special-ordered them and had a gunsmith do the install. The initial purchase cost was too expensive, but I chose these to make the AW Henry barrel look as good as possible. The gunsmith had difficulties finding a flush stainless blank that came close in color to the rifle barrel, which is partly why the original cost was $32 each.

I've included pictures with the blanks installed on the AW barrel, and the two blanks after removal. In the pictures, the blank inserted at the buckhorn slot is on the left; the blank inserted at the front sight slot is on the right. Note that the gunsmith "hit" the left blank and created a small mar on it, which I hope could be cleaned up. I am selling them both for your best, reasonable offer, plus $5 shipping. If interested, any questions, or you want to make an offer, send me a PM.

PT7

DSCN3219.JPG
DSCN3222.JPG
stainless dovetail filler1_3180.JPG
stainless dovetail filler2_3182.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Trapper 50CAL Percussion Muzzleloader
Russian 45LC Top-Break Revolver
Mark IV 22/45 Pistol

"Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world."
~ John Muir ~

ESquared
Drover
United States of America

Re: 4Sale: Stainless flush dovetail barrel blanks

Post by ESquared » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:51 pm

That's some VERY NICE orange fabric in your first couple of photos above, PT! Very much in keeping with the spirit of the place!

Great looking dovetail fillers, too! GLWS!
1 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: 4Sale: Stainless flush dovetail barrel blanks

Post by PT7 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:53 am

👀 BUMP 👀

I just placed another classified this morning, and thot I'd bring this one up again.
PT7
0 x

Trapper 50CAL Percussion Muzzleloader
Russian 45LC Top-Break Revolver
Mark IV 22/45 Pistol

"Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world."
~ John Muir ~