The Coolest thing made in Wisconsin - the All Weather Big Boy - Congratulations Henry !

WTB: Henry buttstock for model h001y

Buy, Sell and Trade. Abide by the rules and make all deals via PM or email.
Wino
Tenderfoot
United States of America

WTB: Henry buttstock for model h001y

Post by Wino » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:26 pm

I'm looking to buy a used and abused buttstock for a henry lever action. My boys both got new rifles from grampa this Christmas. My youngest got a Henry lever action .22 youth model. Problem is he very small for his age (9) and is pretty disappointed that he can use his new gun yet. He's about 2" shy of reaching the trigger. I know I can just cut down the stock but I'm having a hard time with the idea of cutting into this beautiful piece of wood. A new one from Henrys is $60 bu if I can find a beater for cheaper I would feel better about hacking that one up. So if you have an old beat up buttstock around pm me. I dont care how bad it looks. You could of used it to beat your neighbors dog, a stubborn mule or a dead beat son-in-law....just wipe the DNA off it and name a good price. PM me!

Wino
0 x

CT_Shooter
Administrator
United States of America

Re: WTB: Henry buttstock for model h001y

Post by CT_Shooter » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Welcome to the forum from CT, and good luck on your search. You might also call Henry's Customer Service and explain your purpose to see if you can get a rejected stock for less than a new one. Can't hurt to try.
2 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

Wino
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Re: WTB: Henry buttstock for model h001y

Post by Wino » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Thanks. Ill look in to that. Just called them about an hour ago to get the price of a new stock. Didn't think about rejects.

Wino
0 x