Just looked on there site, can't find ANY knifes
Am I missing something ?
0 x

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Re: Henry knifes?

Post by RetiredSeabee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:33 am

Don’t think so, I searched the site as well. Knives come and go in the store. I expect to see a new model show up in time.
1 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

Rustbelt
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Rustbelt » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:18 am

Henry's new catalog shows a Case trapper and a 3" fixed blade Ontario Knife Co. knife.
Might be out of stock.
You could look at the 2 manufacturers website. I know Case often sell branded knives in there factory store.
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:56 am

saying right up front, I have bunches of knives but I'm not a collector .... in that, just like with our firearms there are no safe queens, I've sharpened and used every knife I have but 1 .... that one is a Henry Case folding knife .... its a really nice looking, well made knife that I believe has good metal .... the same is true to various degrees with the appearance of my other knives and I won't keep one with a poorly made blade .... I have no doubt that it will never have a great collector's value because so many have been made .... all that being said, so far I haven't been able to make myself take it out of the box and put it to work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Shakey Jake
Drover
United States of America

Post by Shakey Jake » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:00 am

I used to carry a Kershaw all the time. I stopped for some reason. Now I only carry a Leatherman if at all. I usually take the Leatherman to the range if I need an emergency screwdriver.
0 x