Show off your daily user

Any and all knives or other edged things. Special preference for BUCK knives
biglever
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Show off your daily user

Post by biglever » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:40 pm

IMG_20170913_123515_BURST001_COVER.jpg
At work I can't carry a knife, so I carry my nail clippers that has a knife blade
IMG_20170913_123549_BURST001_COVER.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

biglever
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by biglever » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:28 pm

IMG_20170913_172007_BURST001_COVER.jpg
And this is my EDC when not at work
It has all the tools I need, 90 % of the time
IMG_20170913_172044_BURST001_COVER.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

Cofisher
Drover
United States of America

Post by Cofisher » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:31 pm

IMG_0484.JPG
IMG_0483.JPG
This is my daily carry. It is a Kershaw leek model. The 1660ST model. I have carried one of these for about five years now. This is my third. The first one was given to me by a girlfriend, I carried it for about two years before giving it to my brother. He agrees it is one of the best pocket knives he has ever used.

My second one was stolen about three months ago. Unfortunately, by a young person who thought it was a good idea. I immediately replaced it with this new one and I am very pleased once again.

Like many users here, I find that I pull it out and use it almost every day. It is extremely handy being a one handed knife. It has cleaned many fish, and will probably help on a deer this fall.

It comes new with an incredible edge. I am now in the process of learning how to maintain and keep that edge. I don't do badly, but after I work on it it's never quite the same as new.
7 x
Remember, it's not how many guns you have. It's how many bullets you have.

dave77
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by dave77 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:07 pm

My daily carries, usually the Benchmade and the Squirt. Always carried my Leatherman Wave before I retired, now I just keep it in my car.

1 x

ruhler
Cowhand
Sweden

Post by ruhler » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:41 am

My everyday knife, I made it when I was in school 23years ago, the look did not turned out as I intended :) as unexperienced the sanding smoothed our all edges on the handle but it has a good grip and has served me well, blade is carbon steel, handle made of reindeerhorn and curly birch (masurbjörk)

When i Hunt I also use these knives:
EKA Nordic W11
EKA Swingblade G3
6 x

Rustbelt
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Rustbelt » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:59 pm

I carry the Craftsman most days. Easy to sharpen and holds an edge. It sees a lot of use.
I carry the Case when I have occasion to dress nice. Momma told me "You don't alway have to look like a bumm."
The case doesn't see a lot of use.
1 x

Barnaclepete
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Barnaclepete » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:38 pm

I love my case! It’s been riding in my pocket every day since I bought it a couple months ago. I had expected to get tired of it quickly, to be honest. I’m glad I got it.
1 x

Preacher
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Preacher » Sun May 20, 2018 8:49 am

Strider AR
0 x
A man, without force, is without the essential dignity of humanity. Human nature is so constituted, that it cannot honor a helpless man, although it can pity him; and even this it cannot do long, if the signs of power do not arise.

Bugs
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Bugs » Sun May 20, 2018 11:16 am

1 x

The Wiz
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by The Wiz » Sun May 20, 2018 1:41 pm

I too, carry an Opinel. I love the wood handle and the blade stays sharp forever. It was a gift from my son, out of the blue. About 6 yrs. ago I thought I had lost it. I was really heart broken for the obvious reasons. I went ahead and replaced it because I really liked it. When we moved from the house a couple of years ago, low and behold, my wife found the knife under the bed. I swear that I look under that bed a couple of times looking for that dang thing. Any way, the knife is back in my pocket and now I have a back up. It is a fine blade made in France, I believe.
0 x
Vietnam, Cambodia, DMZ
101st Airborne, Recon. ( Where in the heck are we?)
25th Inf. Div.2/22 Inf. Reg.(mech.)
Sgt., U.S. Army, Sniper

S&W Model 67
Uberti 1851 Navy Conv.
Uberti 1873 Bisley
Henry .357 Carbine CCH
Henry SGR .22
Taurus 856