HENRY PRIDE_Limited Edition Mini Trapper Knife with Antique River Log Handle

Any and all knives or other edged things. Special preference for BUCK knives
PT7
Drover
United States of America

HENRY PRIDE_Limited Edition Mini Trapper Knife with Antique River Log Handle

Post by PT7 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Henry really created a cool name for their new web store: HENRY PRIDE

When I first read it was up and running, I checked it out pretty quickly. I didn't expect to find anything I would want to purchase, but I sure goofed on that assumption!

~I have a pretty good collection of Henry ball caps, so didn't spend too much time there.

~I might yet buy something from their "Outerwear," especially with hunting season here and cooler weather happening.

~Nothing needed under "Rifle Parts" as my SGC is all dressed out and ready to shoot!

Final area that is always interesting for me to look through is the "Accessories" page. There are quite a few very nice items there offered by Henry Pride, and I was enjoying looking them over. Went to page 2, and I was finished/done for/hooked!! Within the next 20 minutes, I had made my order for a Limited Edition Mini Trapper Knife with Antique River Log Handle. I usually take my time deciding on any firearms or knife purchase. But for this Henry accessory I didn't hesitate. ;) Henry said there were be only 300 of these Case knives offered.

This is yet another time I wish I could take good pictures like some of you very talented Henry Folk. But I've done my best to show you my new Case knife offered with Henry Pride! Oh yes, the Case is model 7207 SS, Made in the USA. Trust you'll enjoy these photos, and I hope they tell the end of my story. I think it is quite a sharp collector-edition knife! :D Thanks, Henry & Case!

[Click on the photos for the larger look]
[And please look at the Case brochure info I've included after the last picture. It tells the story of the wood Case used for the handle]

DSCN1492.JPG
DSCN1493.JPG
DSCN1494.JPG
DSCN1495.JPG
DSCN1496.JPG
DSCN1497.JPG
DSCN1498.JPG
DSCN1501.JPG
DSCN1502.JPG
DSCN1503.JPG
This last picture I loved taking because of the beautiful wood I see here. In the display case there was a "Certificate of Authenticity" from Case describing the wood they used.

"This Case Knife is hand-crafted using only centuries-old wood from Antique River Logs.

This Certificate guarantees that this wood originated from timbers harvested during the great logging booms of the late 18th & 19th centuries and was reclaimed from the rivers of Kentucky.

These logs have been preserved by deep, cold water and the absence of light and oxygen for more than 200 years.

Your Case Knife celebrates the journey of a truly American Harvest.
You hold in your hand not only a natural treasure,
But a unique piece of living history.

ANTIQUE RIVER LOGS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
7 x

~Пока~

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: HENRY PRIDE_Limited Edition Mini Trapper Knife with Antique River Log Handle

Post by daytime dave » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:26 pm

That is a very cool knife and it will hold a special place in your collection for sure.
1 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: HENRY PRIDE_Limited Edition Mini Trapper Knife with Antique River Log Handle

Post by JEBar » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:59 pm

a good bit out of my price range but its very nice indeed ....
1 x

Deadwood Dutch
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Deadwood Dutch » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:35 pm

You made the right decision, really purty knife!
1 x
U.S. Navy ⚓️ 1965-1969 - NRA Member - Henry H004, Henry H001

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Post by RetiredSeabee » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:08 am

I saw that one on the site. Nice to see one is "in the family".
Now go whittle something with it. :)
1 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:53 am

JEBar wrote:a good bit out of my price range but its very nice indeed ....
I guess if I have to ask how much I can't afford it. :(
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Thanks, RSb. I've never whittled anything, but it might be interesting to learn that skill someday!

I've already decided that his Henry/Case knife is going to be only a display/collectible. I'm using all my other knives, but I just don't want to give this one any blade, and especially handle, scars. I never thought I'd do that....always a first time, I guess.

I wish my pictures could do the knife justice. It is really a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. That's why I want to keep it as NIB!!
RetiredSeabee wrote:I saw that one on the site. Nice to see one is "in the family".
Now go whittle something with it. :)
0 x

~Пока~

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Sir Henry wrote:
JEBar wrote:a good bit out of my price range but its very nice indeed ....
I guess if I have to ask how much I can't afford it. :(
http://henrypride.com/collections/acces ... 3502840198
0 x

Catherine
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by Catherine » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:15 am

Sweet looking knife!

Cate
1 x

biglever
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by biglever » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:15 am

I emailed them yesterday asking if they have anymore knife's left. I think I need a Henry knife.
0 x