Any and all knives or other edged things. Special preference for BUCK knives
daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: My Humble Collection

Post by daytime dave » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:24 pm

I have. Tell us more about it.
0 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

Mistered
Drover
United States of America

Post by Mistered » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Several years ago my dad found this in a trash can and gave it to me. The knife blade was chipped like someone had used it to cut on wire or something hard. I dressed the blade and sharpened it and just kept it in my motorhome. Then at a local, small gun and knife show and I took it with me. One guy who had a table saw me carrying it and asked me over. He told me these were desirable and mine was in pretty nice shape and an early model with the fake 'pearl' grips. Anyway he noticed I was interested in his older Winchesters and offered to trade me the Case set for a fairly nice 1940s Mod 94 I was looking at but I decided against it and kept the Case set! Seems these were made from the mid 1930's to the 1960s and are getting pretty good prices on Ebay.
0 x

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Post by RetiredSeabee » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Here are a couple more both are CRKT knives. The first one I forgot to add to the OP It is made in the US.
It is a great little CRKT fixed blade called a Hunt' N Fisch. The designer was Larry Fischer He died of Pancreatic cancer before the knife was released. The added the Purple lanyard to honor him and bring attention to the fight for this cancer.
The leather sheath is very well made and looks great.

This one I got from the Shop Ruger store. They had a Mystery Box Sale before Father's Day. Had no idea what would be in the box but the disclaimers were very clear that the purchaser must be able to legally own a knife. So I figured there was a good chance there would be a "Ruger" Knife in it.
Nice little pocket knife that opens easily with a flick of the wrist. It is a CRKT model M16-10KZ. Made in China but very good quality.

0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)