Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

More just plain fun

All things air related here. BB guns, pellet guns, paintball guns, even air shotguns.
daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

More just plain fun

Post by daytime dave » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:56 am

I happened to be on the Midway USA site a week or so ago. They had some magazines I was looking for. I'm not sure how I saw it, but I saw they had a VERY good price on the Umarex M3 grease gun. Well.........It came a few days ago. I had 15 minutes to play with it last night.

I got the CO2 loaded in the magazine, it takes two. I loaded up plenty of BB's, it takes up to 60. I got some oversized playing cards taped to the huge cardboard backer, just in case it was all over the place. I shot single action at the 10 and full auto at the Queen.

I stood at 10 yards. Lot's of reviews gave the heavy trigger pull mention. I didn't think it was bad at all. I did have an issue with "failure to fire". It seems the BB's I had were pretty old and didn't want to come out of the magazine. It would fire, just air, but the BB's seemed stuck. In the barn I was looking around and a quick shot of WD-40 loosened everthing up quickly. The semi auto shot right where I sighted it and the full auto was very fun!
I did have to adjust for the big grin on my face. This one too is just pure fun!

The 10 was photographed before the magazine issues. The queen was photographed in the middle of the after lube. I shot short bursts to make sure it was working ok. It was. :D
5 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: More just plain fun

Post by BrokenolMarine » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:04 pm

Looks like fun... Cheaper than a real one. ;)
0 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Post by North Country Gal » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:48 pm

Somehow missed this one, so a belated nice shooting, there, Dave. Yeah, sure looks like fun.
0 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:37 am

I missed it too. Congratulations.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater