Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Heads up beautiful RWS R36 West Germany, Portland OR Craigslist

All things air related here. BB guns, pellet guns, paintball guns, even air shotguns.
John E Davies
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Heads up beautiful RWS R36 West Germany, Portland OR Craigslist

Post by John E Davies » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:34 pm

I know these are very collectable, but isn’t $375 too much? This may not stay on CL much longer, this is a prohibited item. I sure like this one. If I saw it in a pawn shop for say $250, it would be going home with me.

IMG_3836.png

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cl ... 06771.html

Comments? If somebody is interested and the ad has been taken down, ***** I copied the sellers name and phone number ***** . Message me and I will give it to you.

John Davies
Spokane WA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by John E Davies on Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: Heads up beautiful RWS R36 West Germany, Portland OR Craigslist

Post by daytime dave » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:38 pm

It looks to be in pretty nice shape to me too. I'll bet marked in West Germany may make it more desireable, just a guess.
0 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Re: Heads up beautiful RWS R36 West Germany, Portland OR Craigslist

Post by North Country Gal » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:36 pm

That's on the high side of what a 36 typically brings, but it is in very good condition. To a vintage Diana collector, probably tempting. I had one in fairly decent shape of that vintage and paid $180 for it, but it did need some work. By the way, the 36 is just the deluxe stock version of the much more common 34.

My collectible Diana of that era is my RWS 45, made in 1983 with an equally mint RWS, made in Japan, 4x air gun scope. Will never sell, either one. Paid $300 for this one.
3 x