Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Colt Peacemaker CO2 Revolver

All things air related here. BB guns, pellet guns, paintball guns, even air shotguns.
Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Colt Peacemaker CO2 Revolver

Post by Sir Henry » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:19 pm

I ordered one of these today. It’s still to cold to do serious CO2 shooting but when it’s warm enough I’m going to be ready.

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Colt_Pea ... ickel/3568

This might be my next purchase.
https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Legends_ ... Rifle/4566
3 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Re: Colt Peacemaker CO2 Revolver

Post by North Country Gal » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:45 pm

You sure are getting into the CO2 shooting. Good for you. We've been thinking of adding some cowboy style CO2 guns, too, so we'll be very interested in your reviews.
0 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:18 pm

North Country Gal wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:45 pm
You sure are getting into the CO2 shooting. Good for you. We've been thinking of adding some cowboy style CO2 guns, too, so we'll be very interested in your reviews.
My entire backyard is designed to be a whimsical air gun range and eatery. Having an action cowboy course just seemed natural at the Paradise Pancake Palace. I have three extra bullet traps I need to put together and set out.

This is going to be the summer I enjoy my last four years of work.
1 x

GFK
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by GFK » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:29 pm

Interesting!
0 x
Actions speak louder than words (Matthew 7:16-20).

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Post by RetiredSeabee » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:24 pm

I have the same revolver, it is a lot of fun.
0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:30 pm

RetiredSeabee wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:24 pm
I have the same revolver, it is a lot of fun.
I ended up buying the rifle too. It’s currently past it’s due date apparently from shipping rather than production issues.

What bb’s do you shoot? How accurate?
0 x

fortyshooter
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by fortyshooter » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:31 pm

Sir Henry wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:18 pm
North Country Gal wrote:
My entire backyard is designed to be a whimsical air gun range and eatery. Having an action cowboy course just seemed natural at the Paradise Pancake Palace. I have three extra bullet traps I need to put together and set out.

Find some scrap wood and a saloon type arcade would fit right in with your range setup! Like that Co2 lever rifle you might get!
I got the adapter for my Walther lever rifle so I can use 2 of the standard 12G cartridges instead of the big 88g tank for shorter range sessions.
Weather will be up in mid 70's next couple days so maybe I can try it out. It shoots the .177 pellets.
0 x

SAGA22
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by SAGA22 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:08 pm

I was about 9 or 10 years old when the Stallion 45 cap pistol came out. Needless to say I got one pretty quick and it was a stepping stone to a lifetime of bigger and better things! Sir Henry, your new pacemaker brought back many memories.
https://www.nicholscapguns.com/45mkii.htm
1 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:27 am

fortyshooter wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:31 pm
Sir Henry wrote:
North Country Gal wrote:

Find some scrap wood and a saloon type arcade would fit right in with your range setup! Like that Co2 lever rifle you might get!
I got the adapter for my Walther lever rifle so I can use 2 of the standard 12G cartridges instead of the big 88g tank for shorter range sessions.
Weather will be up in mid 70's next couple days so maybe I can try it out. It shoots the .177 pellets.
I think a saloon arcade is a great idea. I bought the lever action minutes after posting about it.

Where is the best place to get the 12g? I have two boxes of 25 but don’t think they will last very long.
1 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:50 am

fortyshooter wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:31 pm
Sir Henry wrote:
North Country Gal wrote:

Hey Forty do you notice any velocity difference using the adapter vs one of those 88gr cartridges
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55