Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Airgun alternative source -Gunbroker!

All things air related here. BB guns, pellet guns, paintball guns, even air shotguns.
John E Davies
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Airgun alternative source -Gunbroker!

Post by John E Davies » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:38 pm

0ED9B2B9-62AF-4D3C-9DF0-D55BF434058D.jpeg

My wife ordered a Hatsan .25 PCP rifle from Pyramyd Air in mid-June for my August birthday. It has been backordered indefinitely. Every other normal airgun source is also out of this caliber, including Airgun Depot, eBay, Amazon, etc, etc.... But I tried Gunbroker and was astonished to see three different gun stores in three different states showing multiple airguns in stock, and at great prices. Significantly lower than the specialty places, even with the 3% credit card fee and $30 shipping....

https://www.gunbroker.com/Air-Guns/sea ... t=5&View=1

I don’t know why I never thought of GB, I have bought firearms there three times and it is painless and fast...Anyway, if you are looking for a backordered airgun or accessory, try this source and you may be lucky like me.

John Davies
Spokane WA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Re: Airgun alternative source -Gunbroker!

Post by North Country Gal » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:12 am

I'm seeing the very same thing, John. I think the mainline gun outlets are getting in on the demand for airguns, this year. We found our latest airgun in stock at Midway, of all places, and grabbed it because the usual air gun outlets were backordered.
2 x