Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

167 gr 30 cal Nosler E-tip bullets

All things reloading here
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

167 gr 30 cal Nosler E-tip bullets

Post by JEBar » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:20 pm

back in January SPS (Shooter's Pro Shop) got in a shipment of Nosler 180 gr 30 cal E-Tip BLEMS .... 180 gr bullets have long been our first choice for hunting level bullet weight in our 300 WBY Mag .... with a growth in ares that require lead free hunting bullets we decided to stock equivalent weight E-Tips .... our range bullet of choice is Nosler's much cheaper 180 gr Ballistic Tips which print very close to the same weight E-Tips .... I ordered 5 boxes of 50 which will remain in stock until a hunting opportunity presents itself .... the reality is, they will most probably last far longer than I do .... I have noticed that SPS's inventory of those 180 E-Tips didn't last very long .... today I learned that they now have some 30 cal 167 gr Nosler BLEMS E-Tips in stock ===> http://www.shootersproshop.com/nosler-p ... -50ct.html .... that 167 gr bullet is the lead free equivalent to the 165 gr Nosler hunting bullets use in our 30-06's .... they print very close to our 165 gr Ballistic Tips .... so, 5 boxes of 50 have just been ordered, here again for me that's most certainly more than a lifetime supply .... I suspect that they won't have them in stock for very long .... sure hope they get in shipments of 150 +/- gr E-Tips which we need for our 308's and 30-30's .... if/when Nosler should make them available in 45-70 or 44 calibers, we'll most certainly stock them as well
1 x