Congratulations to all our Third Anniversary giveaway winners ! Winners are in the entry thread

Empty round...

All things reloading here
BruniX
Wrangler
France

Re: Empty round...

Postby BruniX » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:00 pm

clovishound wrote:I've never had my kinetic fail to pull a bullet. Some require a couple whacks. Pounding it on the bench will not work. I must use the concrete floor, but it works. I would be looking for something more efficient, if I had to pull more than the occasional bullet.

Also with lead (and long) bullet ?
0 x
"Those who forget the past are condemned to relive it"
Winston Churchill

Me78569
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Postby Me78569 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:11 pm

That Grip and pull looks much nicer than the kinetic puller. Thanks for the tip.
0 x

clovishound
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Postby clovishound » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:24 am

BruniX wrote:
clovishound wrote:I've never had my kinetic fail to pull a bullet. Some require a couple whacks. Pounding it on the bench will not work. I must use the concrete floor, but it works. I would be looking for something more efficient, if I had to pull more than the occasional bullet.

Also with lead (and long) bullet ?

Well, never pulled any long bullets (I assume that means the heavy rifle bullets), but plenty of cast lead ones. Gotta whack em hard and on the concrete, or a really heavy metal object, like an anvil.
2 x
There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English to sanity. - Sanya