Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Can we have a little levity?

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
cooperhawk
Drover
United States of America

Re: Can we have a little levity?

Post by cooperhawk » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:54 am

Glad you all enjoyed it.
0 x
Retired FAA Air Traffic Control Supervisor
VFW (Life Member), VVA (Life Member)
Legion (Life Member), NRA (Life Member)
U S Army Aviation 64-67, Vietnam MACV 65-66

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:29 am

Good one Coop πŸ‘πŸ‘
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:51 pm

CT_Shooter wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:47 pm
Parents today seem to have very little control over their children. It's not like when I was a kid, when we would be beaten with a strap after Mass for daring to fidget in church. But today, in the eyes of their parents, children can do no wrong; no matter how outrageous, the kids are always being misunderstood. It's just the way it is.

I think responsible communities should enact leash laws for children aged 18 or younger. It's long overdue. ;)
The Wiz wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:19 pm
Went fishing today on a boardwalk. Suddenly a five year old breaks free, yelling " fishing" At that moment, my life past before my eyes. Mom made a desperate grab but the kid escaped. I fended him off with my pole while backing up yelling at the mom to control the kid. Finally the kid was grabbed by the horrified mom and the whole group moved on. I had to sit down as I shaking so much. I was almost touched by a child. A dodged a bullet this time. But what about tomorrow, the next day. Will this never end!
I agree Stan. Perfect example go to Walmart and Mom is visiting in an aisle while the kids are out of control taking up so much of the aisle you cant get thru.
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55