Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Joint Pain

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Joint Pain

Post by JEBar » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:51 am

the older I get, the more some of my joints seem to hurt .... knee replacement took care of my left knee but that's a pretty drastic cure .... years ago I damaged the first thee fingers on my right hand .... I was told to expect arthritis issues down the road and that prediction has proven to be accurate .... for the most part I don't take unprescribed meds and any I do take (like vitamins, vinegar pills, a baby aspirin) have all been cleared by my doctor .... yesterday morning I awoke to considerable discomfort in my right hand .... Maureen has long used a product called Blue Emu and I had reached the point I gave it a try .... relief wasn't instantaneous but within a short time, there was major relief .... in doing some research I found this link ===> https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/to ... Blue%20Emu < === from Consumer Health Digest .... so far, it seems to be making a positive improvement for me
0 x

wingnut
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Joint Pain

Post by wingnut » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Look into CBD. You'll even smell happy. ;)
2 x
You're born & you die. In between you get to shoot a bunch guns. Kind of sums up life to me. - Colorado Bob

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:54 pm

I do know times are a changing but I don't mess with any product that comes from that plant ... ;)
1 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:15 pm

JEBar wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:51 am
.... Maureen has long used a product called Blue Emu and I had reached the point I gave it a try .... so far, it seems to be making a positive improvement for me
Glad to hear there is some relief you're getting, Jim. My wife used Blue Emu against severe neck and shoulder discomfort after breaking her collar bone, which never knitted properly. It did help her feel better, too.
0 x

~Пока~

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:49 pm

the directions call for using it several times for the first few days but I've rubbed some once on 3 of the last 4 days .... its really helped to reduce the stiffness and pain .... most noticeable has been the reduction in pain .... may up it to twice a day to see what happens
0 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:49 pm

Whiskey Jim Whiskey it will take that pain all away.
4 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:00 pm

BigAl52 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:49 pm
sadly, that isn't an option .... my stomach simply can't help stand it
0 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:31 pm

Been using CBD for about a month now with positive results. FWIW. does not get you high either. I've recently suffered a severe back injury which has deterred our plans to get to the summer cabin. It HAS helped me, and my personal doctor is actually an advocate of it.
If Blue Emu is working for ya'll, that's great!
2 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Old Syko
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Old Syko » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:41 am

BigAl52 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:49 pm
It may not actually help but you ain't gonna care. :lol:
3 x
NRA Life Endowment Member

Old Syko
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Old Syko » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:51 am

markiver54 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:31 pm
Been using CBD for about a month now with positive results. FWIW. does not get you high either. I've recently suffered a severe back injury which has deterred our plans to get to the summer cabin. It HAS helped me, and my personal doctor is actually an advocate of it.
If Blue Emu is working for ya'll, that's great!
I'm glad it works for ya but I tried it for 3 months dealing with neck and lower back issues. I tried both with and without THC and neither had any effect whatsoever. Drugs work differently for different people. BTW that stuff is sky high expensive also. I did use the salve for a bit on my sore feet and that helped but I think it had more to do with the salve itself than the CBD.

Gonna give the Blue Emu a try starting today. It's one of the few things I haven't tried yet. I hope it isn't oily. I hate that feeling under my clothes.
0 x
NRA Life Endowment Member