Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Sleep Apnea

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Sleep Apnea

Post by Mags » Sat May 11, 2019 1:02 pm

Your welcome. We use it for allergies too. Also comes in a vapor stick for use on the go. https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/doterra ... apor-stick
markiver54 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:39 pm
Thanks Mags for another option to consider!
May work for my wife also as she suffers from allergies this time of year!..interesting. :idea:
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 pm

Where do you find it?
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:23 pm

That breathe oil will get you going for sure. My wife and I both use it when under the weather with a cold. Its like magic opens you up right away.
1 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Sat May 11, 2019 9:55 pm

The links to both the oil and stick are in my posts above. A good inexpensive diffuser you can get from Amazon. The diffusers on the dotera site are grossly over priced.
markiver54 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 pm
Where do you find it?
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sat May 11, 2019 10:45 pm

Thanks Mags, was just discussing this with the wife a little while ago. Appreciated info!
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Tue May 14, 2019 9:29 pm

after 4 nights of use, I can tell a difference .... that being I don't have anywhere near as much trouble with my sinuses .... no need of nose spray to be able to breathe .... no need for overnight sinus meds .... its been a long time since I could last say that .... those results are clear .... in thinking about it, I can think of 2 possible causes .... one being its possible I am somewhat allergic to the disinfectant my wife has been using .... the other that the disinfectant wasn't completely taking care of the bugs .... in either case, using the machine has generated positive results
4 x

White Squirrel
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by White Squirrel » Wed May 15, 2019 4:43 pm

JEBar wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:29 pm
.... in either case, using the machine has generated positive results
Glad that SoClean is working out for you.

I have been on a CPAP about 2 years now and have found I can't sleep without it. When we travel to visit our daughter, we usually make a two day drive. Most of the time I don't bother setting it up for that one overnight in a motel, but I snore, wake myself up, and wake up with a sore throat and feeling miserable.
0 x
Henry Frontier .22LR

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Wed May 15, 2019 5:53 pm

I don't spend a night without the machine .... we have a bag that we pack it in and even with traveling over a single night, I use it
1 x

Liberty
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Liberty » Fri May 17, 2019 6:41 am

I too recommend getting the SoClean machine. I've used a CPAP for years and it totally changed my life for the better. It's very important to keep a clean machine for your health. If you can, get the SoClean machine. Your health is worth it.
0 x
You learn very little the second time you get kicked by a horse.

I love my Henry Silver Eagle H004SEM!

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:48 pm

wouldn't you know it, just before I start using the SoClean machine I start coming down with a cold .... well, about two weeks later, the cold is breaking up .... even with this cold, I can tell my sinuses are in better shape and I contribute that to the machine .... in addition, Maureen is enjoying not having to spend time messing with sanitizing the hoses and nose pillows .... as a side note, Maureen says we are saving $10 or so a month having to buy the sanitizing solution .... granted, that ain't much but it will buy a few gallons of diesel
0 x