Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Tiger Wins The Masters

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Re: Tiger Wins The Masters

Post by markiver54 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:34 pm

ESquared wrote:"Back in the day," when Tiger was rising to the top of the pro golfing world, he was simultaneously proving himself to be a terrible husband and father. It cost him dearly, then his health/injuries caught up to him. He did nothing to improve his cause, as his sportsmanship was nonexistent.

But, I'm a fan of second chances, and he's now created one for himself. I would have felt better if he'd used anything close to the word "humbled" during his post-tournament comments, but winning The Masters could leave one without exactly the right words.

It's a great story about a great golfer who has shown himself to be not so great a person. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now, and just hope he's smart enough to understand that the world is watching, with many just waiting (and maybe hoping) for the "old Tiger" to surface again.

He's unbelievably talented at his chosen profession. I just want to see some fundamental changes in his approach to life.
Very well put IMO Evan.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Liberty
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Liberty » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:47 pm

Mistered wrote:I used to play in the low 80s - if it was any warmer than that I didn't play!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x
You learn very little the second time you get kicked by a horse.

I love my Henry Silver Eagle H004SEM!

Henry88
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Henry88 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:54 pm

I like to have golf on in the background on Sundays. I like the way they bounce around, yet there is structure. The beautiful scenery is nice, and the announcers pleasant.

As far as boring, I find it a lot more interesting than Baseball and Nascar ( am I suppose to say sorry :D )

I WOULD rather watch paint dry, but watching grass grow with golf on in the background is better.

As for Tiger, I live in a glass house so best to be still. I was disappointed that one guy didn't birdie and give the end a little more excitement.
1 x