Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Normally a dog biting so hard it leaves it's teeth isn't a happy story, but....

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
Mistered
Drover
United States of America

Re: Normally a dog biting so hard it leaves it's teeth isn't a happy story, but....

Post by Mistered » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:08 am

The computer narration in this video was weird,
This goes without saying... along with the followup story.
I spent a few minutes looking Up additional stories about both incidences and came to my own conclusion...
0 x

Henry88
Cowboy
United States of America

Re: Normally a dog biting so hard it leaves it's teeth isn't a happy story, but....

Post by Henry88 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:18 pm

I was having a few while posting last night so forgive me if I came across as a little "weird".

The thing that bothered me is, that Robin Fitzgerald of crime news wrote a story on Harrison County deputy that shot himself. Fine.

For some reason, she found it necessary to add,

"It’s been about two years since a deputy on the Mississippi Coast was injured in a high-profile assault with an investigation that led nowhere.

Todd Frazier resigned from the Hancock County Sheriff’s Department after reporting he was assaulted at a rest stop by two men who dragged him into woods in May 2015. Frazier had a cut on his forehead."

For what purpose was the badly beaten dog omitted, and resigned substituted for retired?

I'll let you all draw your own conclusion......................
0 x