Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Siberian bug out bag

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
GunnyGene
Drover
United States of America

Siberian bug out bag

Post by GunnyGene » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:14 pm

Bug out and get home supplies are always fun to talk about. Here's one that features a cat. :mrgreen:

There's stuff in this you probably never thought of. Worth watching. About 35 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sdygAD3bfU

Meet Yuriy. He was raised in Siberia and experienced the fall of the Soviet Union and survived the aftermath. After escaping to the United States, Yuriy is now enjoying America's freedom and is working hard in the transportation industry. Yuriy travels all over the country. However, he never leaves home without his "Get Back Home Bag". People often tease those of us who live prepared for a worst case scenario, but Yuriy has experienced the fall of a superpower nation firsthand and maintained a ready status at all times with the basics to get to his home in California - just in case (God forbid) we ever go through time times here. This is Yuriy's Eberlestock pack for his Sako TRG-22. Yuriy will certainly have a much better chance of survival than the anti-prepper naysayers if anything were to ever go bad. Enjoy!
0 x
Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes is rapidly becoming a reality (11/2023). Para Bellum.

wingnut
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Siberian bug out bag

Post by wingnut » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:25 pm

80 pounds!!! I'm an old man! The weight of my GHB is only about 38 pounds. Both firearms are pistols, 9mm & 22LR.
0 x
You're born & you die. In between you get to shoot a bunch guns. Kind of sums up life to me. - Colorado Bob

wingnut
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Siberian bug out bag

Post by wingnut » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:58 am

0 x
You're born & you die. In between you get to shoot a bunch guns. Kind of sums up life to me. - Colorado Bob