Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Scope rings any body?

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
bandit1250
Cowboy
United States of America

Scope rings any body?

Post by bandit1250 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:07 pm

I have several sets of scope rings to give to any members here that want them. Two sets are possibly extra high Millett and one set is high Millett. They may only be high and medium but I don't have any to compare them to. They are all for 1" tube scopes and fit Weaver style bases. There is a pair of vertical split aluminum ones make unknown to me. I am cleaning out drawers and some of this stuff needs a new home and I can't think of any where I would rather give this stuff away than to my friends here a Henry Forum. It will not be offered on my other forums. There will probably be more rings and things later as I go through this stuff. These rings have no stripped holes or screws that I could find. Some have been on rifles as they have liners in the rings to keep from scratching the scope tube. I also have a set of see-thru aluminum if some one wants them as I never use those things any way. The higher Milletts will work up to most 50MM objectives. If any body needs these all you pay is shipping and the rings are free. These are not beat up rings. They are in very good condition. One set may have matte top halves but are still a very close match that wouldn't be noticed when on the rifle and the scope mounted in them. I possibly have the correct top halves some where but I also could have bought these at a show and they came that way. PM me if interested. They would probably be mailed in one of those Postal mailing packages. Here is what I have now.
3 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Scope rings any body?

Post by JEBar » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:22 pm

very generous offer ... I now wish I hadn't just purchased 2 sets of spares ... :roll:
1 x

Ozarkwoodswalker
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Ozarkwoodswalker » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:55 pm

I can't make a pm work...I have a youth lever Henry .22.…..any rings fit it you have?
0 x

bandit1250
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by bandit1250 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Ozarkwoodswalker wrote:I can't make a pm work...I have a youth lever Henry .22.…..any rings fit it you have?
These rings all fit the Weaver bases. Your needs 3/8" dovetail rings referred to as tip off rings. I may have a set. What in particular are you looking for? What size scope objective does your scope have? I need to know if you have a 1" tube and a 40 MM or bigger objective and need high rings or a straight tube scope or 28-33 MM that can use low to medium rings. I will look for some here after I hear from you.
0 x

Ozarkwoodswalker
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Ozarkwoodswalker » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:47 pm

The rings my brother had on the scope seem to fit perfect...but THANKS for offering. That was very nice and thoughtful to try and help folks.
0 x