Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

"Nomads" of today

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
Mistered
Drover
United States of America

Re: "Nomads" of today

Post by Mistered » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:01 pm

I would be more than happy to offer my 'services' to anyone interested in RV ownership.
RV owner counseling and advisement is one of the 'hats' I wear on the job!
0 x

GFK
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by GFK » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Mistered wrote:I would be more than happy to offer my 'services' to anyone interested in RV ownership.
Thank you!!
0 x
Actions speak louder than words (Matthew 7:16-20).

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Mistered wrote:I would be more than happy to offer my 'services' to anyone interested in RV ownership.

anyone with or without much experience RV'ing would be wise to take advantage of such an offer .... fulltiming is very different from recreational camping .... I seriously doubt that anyone or any agency has a clue as to the number of folks who full-time .... my second career was in the RV industry, sales, transport, teaching people how to select and use their campers .... folks can travel from NC to LA on a Moped but that doesn't mean its designed for such use ..... the same is true with RV's .... we travel in ours 6 - 8 months a year .... we've seen some really wonderful country and made many good friends in traveling through all of the lower 48 .... I've been retired from the business for several years but hope to actively travel for many to come .... as offered by Mistered, I'd be happy to assistance to folks who may be seeking info
1 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:27 pm

:) Thanks to you both :!:
Mistered wrote:I would be more than happy to offer my 'services' to anyone interested in RV ownership. R owner counseling and advisement is one of the 'hats' I wear on the job!
JEBar wrote:anyone with or without much experience RV'ing would be wise to take advantage of such an offer .... fulltiming is very different from recreational camping .... I seriously doubt that anyone or any agency has a clue as to the number of folks who full-time .... my second career was in the RV industry, sales, transport, teaching people how to select and use their campers .... folks can travel from NC to LA on a Moped but that doesn't mean its designed for such use ..... the same is true with RV's .... we travel in ours 6 - 8 months a year .... we've seen some really wonderful country and made many good friends in traveling through all of the lower 48 .... I've been retired from the business for several years but hope to actively travel for many to come .... as offered by Mistered, I'd be happy to assistance to folks who may be seeking info
0 x

~Пока~