Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Watching it rain !

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Watching it rain !

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Well , I've been doing a lot of reading and posting on the forum this afternoon. Enjoying the posts and hearing from folks. Folks probably thinking , " I thought he was a farmer or rancher or something what's he doing on here so much today ?" ! Well I got rained out and I'm enjoying it for sure. Not a heavy one but after this long hot and very dry summer, we'll take every drop.
2 x

clovishound
Drover
United States of America

Re: Watching it rain !

Post by clovishound » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Been a long, wet summer here in South Carolina. Of course, the rain has kept the temps down. Somewhat.
0 x
There is, I think, humor here which does not translate well from English to sanity. - Sanya

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Watching it rain !

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:25 pm

clovishound wrote:Been a long, wet summer here in South Carolina. Of course, the rain has kept the temps down. Somewhat.
Yes sir. We normally have a pretty nice Spring from late March thru mid May. Mild and lots of rain. This April was one of the coldest on record. My son and I were turkey hunting the 4th day of April and it was 19 degrees and spitting snow. Then by May it was in the 90's and stayed there with very little moisture.
0 x