Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

International Shipping

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

International Shipping

Post by JEBar » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:23 am

I've used these Hose Coil Spring Protector Faucet Hoses Coupling Adapters https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074F ... UTF8&psc=1 for several years .... we often camp in areas where the water quality isn't the best and that water passes through these fittings prior to going through our filtration system .... consequently, they need to be replaced every few years .... I just ordered some from Amazon and when I checked their shipping status this morning :

Arriving April 30 - May 15

Ordered Sunday, April 15

(Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier)

Shipped Sunday, Shipped with USPS - April 15

Monday, April 16 8:18 PM Package received by carrier - CHINA

no wonder they list delivery 2 to 4 weeks from now .... over the years we've ordered many different items from Amazon and I don't recall ever seeing shipping info starting with the item being in China .... following its path may prove to be interesting .. :)
0 x

MuddyWaters62
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: International Shipping

Post by MuddyWaters62 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:52 am

Both of my grand kids are into Anime characters and they have ordered a bunch of stuff off Amazon, Count on 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. A couple of items did take the full 4 weeks for delivery. Don't count on updates on delivery till it gets to USA. Good Luck and I hope your items arrive safely.
Strait shootin'
Muddy Waters
0 x

dave77
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by dave77 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:31 pm

I ordered some custom car floor mats from China last year and guys on my Miata forum said one of the big delays was how long they sat in customs once arriving in USA. I got lucky and they were released in one day, one guy said their order wasn't released for over 2 weeks.
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:14 pm

interesting .... I hadn't considered a possible delay due to having to go through customs
0 x