Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

2018 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: 2018 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Post by PT7 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:18 pm

Whoa....my NCAA free tournament video streaming pass just expired with about six minutes left before the end of the Loyola-MI game. I just had to google my cell phone to find out that MI won this semi-final.

So....I don't have cable tv, and now internet NCAA streaming is gone the way of the black hole, too. :(

I wish I didn't have to miss seeing my alma mater, KU, play in the next semi-final, and then the championship game on Monday evening. Ah, such is the way of it.

Added after game ~~~> Well, when the above happened and I lost my internet viewing of all the "March Madness," I got into the recliner to watch some tv. Fell asleep (that's what the recliner "sleep" position does to a person), and when I woke up, checked the KU-Villanova final score. Looks like my basketball season is over as well as my alma mater's: Villa 95 -- KU 79. The 40-minute "ouch." Anyway, it was a really fun tournament this year, with a lot of upsets and great ball playing. So until next year..... ;)
0 x

~Пока~