Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

April 23rd to May 10th, Army Reunion in Branson

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: April 23rd to May 10th, Army Reunion in Branson

Post by Sir Henry » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Dennis H wrote:I'd love to catch up within you sir Henry where and when will you cross from Wyoming to Nebraska?
I should be passing through Saturday, May 5th. I'm only taking 4 days on my return instead of 7. But I will be leaving 3 days earlier on the 20th so I will still be gone for 18 days which was the original total. I've found once the horse is headed for the barn it doesn't want to stop.

I can give you a more accurate time on Saturday when it draws closer. I'm only bringing one rimfire Henry.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

Colt46
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Re: April 23rd to May 10th, Army Reunion in Branson

Post by Colt46 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:23 pm

I was Air Force, server in the Central Highlands, at Camly Airfield outside of Dalat City. I was a air transportation, air cargo. I was there Dec 67-Dec 68. There was 8 enlisted men 1 air traffic control guy. No officers. we operated the air field 24/7.

Members of my unit 14 Aerial Port Sq. and the remaining members of my team are meeting in Branson in Sept for a 5 days. We met last year in Dayton OH. first time in 50 years since I had seem them.
0 x
Life is short, Live life, shoot more. :lol:
S&W 686 4 Inch, S&W 686 3 inch, 686 S&W 2.5 Inch, S&W m 29-2 4 inch, Springfield Armory XD 9, 1911, Loaded, Mil-Spec, Compact 1911,Ranger Officer 9 mm, Colt 1911 Comp,