Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Outlander

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Outlander

Post by JEBar » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:47 am

sorry to hear all this .... I have no time for folks with negative attitudes and haters in general .... I don't mess with Facebook, Twitter or any of the others so I have no clue what's going on .... I find it much better to spend my time around folks in an atmosphere like the one we have here .... they aren't actively filming season 6 so him being in quarantine shouldn't be an issue .... I've seen many independent reports about how dedicated to the series the cast has become and do think that shows in the quality of episodes
0 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:01 am

Could not agree more Jim. I don't participate in social media either, and refuse to. I only read about these tweats in news clips that come up on my phone.
My only concern is, how long this has evidently been going on before Sam decided to fight back.
Just hope that the supporters stand tall enough to prevent them from saying, forget all this...it ain't worth it!
As I said...we love the series and that would be horrible.
If there are those that have a problem with some element, or all of the show....THEN DON'T WATCH IT!
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:09 pm

another very strong episode tonight .... only two more left in this season .... I'm really looking forward to seeing the ratings
1 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:49 pm

Us too...very powerfull...GD we love this siory!
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Post by CT_Shooter » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:29 pm

I'm looking forward to watching season five. I get StarzEncore as a part of my regular TV package and saw seasons 1-4 and I'm hooked. I'm just torn about adding another subscription to my already outrageous Comcast TV package. I was thinking about signing up for Amazon Prime's one week free trial and binge watching it after it's completed. Or, maybe I'll just spring for the subscription. It's not like I can't afford it, but the older I get, the more my wallet squeaks. :D
JEBar wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:09 pm
another very strong episode tonight .... only two more left in this season .... I'm really looking forward to seeing the ratings
0 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:50 pm

understood .... it is our favorite made for TV series .... another reason we keep Starz is the Western Channel .... I spend a good bit of time watching it
0 x

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun May 03, 2020 9:06 pm

Season 5 Episode 11 was another very strong one .... very different from the last few .... a major twist to the story line in setting up next week's season finale
0 x

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun May 10, 2020 8:02 pm

the season 5 finale about to begin .... looking forward to the episode but hate that Droughtlander is about to begin again
1 x

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun May 10, 2020 9:14 pm

heck of a season finale .... when they kidnapped Caitriona Balfe (Claire) and Sam Heughan (Jamie) lit the cross, it was clear that all heck is going to breakout .... and it sure did .... extremely strong performace by Caitriona ..... Season 6 has been funded but, due largely to the world wide pandemic, filming hasn't started .... per a term created by fans of the show, Droughtlander had begun
0 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sun May 10, 2020 9:54 pm

JEBar wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:14 pm
heck of a season finale .... when they kidnapped Caitriona Balfe (Claire) and Sam Heughan (Jamie) lit the cross, it was clear that all heck is going to breakout .... and it sure did .... extremely strong performace by Caitriona ..... Season 6 has been funded but, due largely to the world wide pandemic, filming hasn't started .... per a term created by fans of the show, Droughtlander had begun
It was a powerful episode to put it mildly.
At least they didn't leave us with an intolerable Droughtlander cliffhanger.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry