Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Mourning is lonely...

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Mourning is lonely...

Post by JEBar » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:14 pm

thoughts and prayers .... can only wish we could do more
2 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:20 pm

"Mourning is lonely..."
I know, my Friend. Wish I didn't, but I'm walking along the same path.

Just gone by in mid-August, Joyce and I would have celebrated our 35th anniversary.
A week ago today was her birthday. I placed yellow roses at her white headstone. She loved yellow roses.

I know, my Friend. Remember, always just a phone call away.....anytime, as we journey together.

Take good care,
PT7
CT_Shooter wrote: As I tell my good, long distance friend, PT7, "I'm in a funk."

Today would have been our 45th wedding anniversary. --- A few good friends and family help; nonetheless, at the end of the day, these are my boots walking on this unwelcome road. I still have a long, long way to go.
Paul Simon wrote: ...losing love Is like a window in your heart;
Everybody sees you're blown apart;
Everybody sees the wind blow.
1 x

~Пока~

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:34 pm

CT, sounds like it as been a sad year. My condolences! I'm happy to see that you stayed engaged with us on the forum, even if just for a little bit. So keep it up. Hopefully the bit of comradery from us here helps ease some of the loneliness.
2 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:50 pm

CT Ive been thru it twice. Its really tough but never at the age I am at now. I cant imagine losing one at the age I am at now. I do have a close friend who has gone thru the same thing. I tell him and I will tell you no one can tell you how to deal with it. Its a personal thing and you yourself need to grieve in your own way. All we can do is wish you nothing but the best and let you know we are thinking about you. Prayers and thoughts to you and I hope you find peace with it soon.
3 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55