Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Welcome home

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
Nam Vet
Cowhand
United States of America

Welcome home

Post by Nam Vet » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Welcome home to all my Brother Vets and remembering all those who have Fallen
Attachments
It say's it all.
It say's it all.
welcome home rvmv.jpg (72.02 KiB) Viewed 1418 times
1 x
Semper Paratus

Happily married
DAV
MOPH
VVA
NRA
1st Inf. Div 1/16 Iron Rangers Mech Recon Plt.1968-69.

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: Welcome home

Post by Sir Henry » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:54 pm

Thanks. People often wonder why we welcome each other home even after almost 50 years. Its because we never received a welcome home 50 years ago. So welcome home brother.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Post by CT_Shooter » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:23 pm

Sir Henry wrote:...because we never received a welcome home 50 years ago.
Clearly, the politicians and too many of our citizens and institutions failed you, our brave enlisted and drafted men of that era. It has happened in so many ways and for so many years. You have my deepest respect and gratitude for your service, for what you did, for what you saw and felt, and for how strongly it has affected and continues to affect your lives and your families.

Viet Nam Vets, both men and women, thank you -- each and every one of you. And welcome home.
0 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

Deadwood Dutch
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Deadwood Dutch » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:16 pm

Even though I served for four years during the war, I never made it over there. But I just wanted to express my gratitude for what you vets have done and say "welcome home" too. I often think of the names on that "Wall" in D.C. and it makes me sad, sometimes almost to tears, thinking that there are far too many names there, and what they have missed by not being here with us and their families, and how their families have missed them.
0 x
U.S. Navy ⚓️ 1965-1969 - NRA Member - Henry H004, Henry H001

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Post by RetiredSeabee » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Amen, And Welcome Home.
0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

Firearmfanatic
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Firearmfanatic » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:26 pm

I agree. Every time i come across a Vietnam veteran, I always make it a point to truly thank them for their service and everything they did over there. Its so sad that a lot of times the reaction they give after hearing thank you. It's almost an amazement to them still to this day to hear a thank you. It's like it's still a shock to them. But hell after all they never got thank you's and celebrations when they returned home either. But i always remind them " WHEN YOU DIE, YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN...BECAUSE YOU'VE ALREADY SERVED YOUR YEARS IN HELL " i am forever thankful to Vietnam Veterans. Welcome home to you all, and as always we will never forget the K.I.A & POW'S.
0 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Likewise! WELCOME HOME!
Sir Henry wrote:Thanks. People often wonder why we welcome each other home even after almost 50 years. Its because we never received a welcome home 50 years ago. So welcome home brother.
1 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234