Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

I Kid You Not

Sit back and talk with friends. Same rules as before. Rule #1-Relax with friends on the front or back porch.
Rule #2-No Politics, religion or anything above a G level.
markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Re: I Kid You Not

Post by markiver54 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:34 pm

Oh Joy!
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:13 pm

another good example :

I ordered an item from Amazon on Dec 27th and they shipped it with the USPS ----

on Dec 29th it arrived at a carrier facility in San Bernardino, CA US at 5:41 AM

later that same day it arrived at a carrier facility in Moreno Valley Ca Distribution Center, US at 6:56 AM

it hasn't been heard from since, and I can' help but wonder if its on the way to San Juan ... :?
2 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:16 pm

Glad you had a safe trip today. Hope your package does too, whatever route it takes!😁
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry

Dunross
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Dunross » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:55 pm

Well, Puerto Rico beats mine, but it's still annoying.

Ordered some springs from Wolff. P.O. picked them up on January 4th from Wolff in Pa. They sat in Philadelphia for five days before finally moving out. To Little Rock, Arkansas. I'm in Florida. The system says they departed again almost immediately (minutes), but for the next three days - 1/09, 1/10, 1/11 - I get identical texts "in transit, arriving late." Just got a text informing me it has finally been delivered to my house in North Florida today (1/12).

The order of shims to go with those springs came in five days past the "estimated arrival date." I have a holster on the way now from GEORGIA that left January 4th and is still "in transit, arriving late" with no estimate of when it will come in. Other orders arriving via UPS/FedEx are coming in within two days of their estimated arrival times, usually within a day of when they say they will.

I keep telling myself to be patient because Covid is raising hell all over, but still...
0 x