Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Weatherby SA-08 Synthetic?

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Weatherby SA-08 Synthetic?

Post by JEBar » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:53 pm

ESquared wrote:a $429 sticker price ///// Anything particular to look for/look out for?

at $429, a person could make some improvements with a reasonable total investment .... as to what to look for, pretty much the same as you would any preowned firearm .... one thing I'd definitely do is remove the barrel and take a look at the rubber O-ring on the magazine tube .... I replace the one on ours every few years .... ours doesn't look new; in fact, its easy to see that its well used .... that said, knowing what I know about its durability and dependability, I wouldn't trade it for a new one .... the only new shotgun I'd really like to try is a Remington Versa Max ===> https://www.remington.com/shotguns/auto ... /versa-max .... I have long time friends who shoot the heck out of them and are well pleased .... the way its action reacts to the strength of the ammo being fired is very interesting .... if I was in the market for a new shotgun it would be the first one I'd consider .... unfortunately, I'm not sure if they have a model with a wood stock
0 x