Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Beretta M9 vs. Wisconsin LE Qualification Course

Hrfunk
Cowhand
United States of America

Beretta M9 vs. Wisconsin LE Qualification Course

Post by Hrfunk » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:37 am

Here's one for all the Beretta fans out there!

Howard

https://youtu.be/LLKfiro8TYw
1 x

BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Beretta M9 vs. Wisconsin LE Qualification Course

Post by BrokenolMarine » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:26 am

Wow... That would be confusing first time thru. Malfunction drills are a nice touch.
If the course is going to be that complicated, the syllabus should answer the questions. :)
Nice job.
0 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

Hrfunk
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Hrfunk » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:56 am

BrokenolMarine wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:26 am
Wow... That would be confusing first time thru. Malfunction drills are a nice touch.
If the course is going to be that complicated, the syllabus should answer the questions. :)
Nice job.
Yes. This is one where I wish I had someone familiar with the course to help guide me through it. So far, though, no one from Wisconsin has chimed it to tell me I did it wrong.

Howard
0 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:43 am

Complex...hmmm. :roll: Felt like my undergraduate gen educ statistics course, which I didn't pass the first time. Wonder what the percentages are of those LEOs who don't qualify on their first attempt to qual?

The four-position double-shots taken from behind the mailbox-shaped cover were a good part of this test. Kept the officer moving, and out of the line of fire from a shooter. Good defensive movements, if needed during an incident.

Couldn't help thinking when you were shooting those last eight shots, that it would have been 8-) to see you take out the fly on the upper-right small circle. Whenever you do your tack driver shots, it is always fun to watch.

PT7
0 x

~Пока~

Hrfunk
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Hrfunk » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:09 am

PT7 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:43 am
Complex...hmmm. :roll: Felt like my undergraduate gen educ statistics course, which I didn't pass the first time. Wonder what the percentages are of those LEOs who don't qualify on their first attempt to qual?

The four-position double-shots taken from behind the mailbox-shaped cover were a good part of this test. Kept the officer moving, and out of the line of fire from a shooter. Good defensive movements, if needed during an incident.

Couldn't help thinking when you were shooting those last eight shots, that it would have been 8-) to see you take out the fly on the upper-right small circle. Whenever you do your tack driver shots, it is always fun to watch.

PT7
Check your PM's!

Howard
0 x