Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Revolvers

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: Revolvers

Post by PT7 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:32 pm

Thumbs up on your very nice assortment of wheel guns, B. Certainly will keep the range visits interesting and fun.

And a most 8-) comment when you said, "Didn't know I had this many." I've read any number of threads here and on other Forums about that very thing. Caught my eye because I've been seriously "thinning my herd" lately. My goal is to get to a handgun group of three: one S/A revolver in 45 Colt, one rimfire semi-auto in .22LR, and one .50 CAL cap & ball BP pistol. I have my other two revolvers now up for sale on the web, and hoping they leave the herd soon! ;)

One thing my oldest daughter said to me years ago finally now makes more sense to my thinking. Firearms are not her favorite thing. But since her husband is in law enforcement and is an avid hunter, he has quite a large collection. My daughter said to me, "How many guns can you shoot at one time?" Duh, I couldn't answer that back then as I was buying more and more on a regular basis. Finally, I can comfortably answer her now. Interesting how we change as hobbies and interests take different roads.

All that hooey said, I do miss some of the revolvers I once had..... :roll:
Thanks for that great photo! I enjoyed it.

PT7
MR.B wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:33 pm
First time for the revolver family photo. Didn't know I had this many.

One day I'm going to have to thin the heard.

Enjoy and thanks for looking.
1 x

~Пока~