Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

T/C Contender

bandit1250
Cowboy
United States of America

T/C Contender

Post by bandit1250 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:48 pm

NCG's favorite hand gun. Mine to. I never was able to show my Contender 223 Super 14 so now I can. I love this hand gun and the versatility it offers with the barrel changes to different cartridges and calibers. This one is accurate but may not be quite as good as my first one. But I am quite a bit older now and that may play a part in the shooting and I shot the old one a lot and had it down pretty well on how to shoot it. It also had a better trigger. Not that this one has a bad trigger and I haven't fooled with it yet. I really like going out and take nothing else to shoot but my Contender. Here it is with the bipod on and a 7X Burris.

3 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: T/C Contender

Post by PT7 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:22 am

Very sharp set up, Bandit.
A set of targets from your next time shooting this gun would be cool to see. ;)
PT7
0 x

~Пока~

Shawlerbrook
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by Shawlerbrook » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:18 am

Yes, Contenders are addicting !!!
0 x

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Post by North Country Gal » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:13 am

Thank you, thank you for posting on Contenders. Always was a little uncomfortable being the only one around here posting about Contenders. Great to have company.

Have a similar 223 rig and other 223s rigs, besides. The 223 is a great cartridge in a Contender, one of the best, ever.
1 x

bandit1250
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by bandit1250 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:28 am

NCG, I knew I could depend on you to love seeing the Contender post. I am just so happy to be able to do pictures for my fellow members again. It never seemed right to post about I bought this or that or made trades and not show our forum family what I had. I got quite a few since I lost photobucket and quit doing pictures. I will get caught up and show what I had posted earlier about getting. Some things may get shown that was shown before but I hope that doesn't matter because new members have never seen the pics that got wiped out by that lousy photobucket. So I hope the members that have been here a while can bear with me on some repeat photos. NCG I want to thank you for your Contender threads and that is what lit the fire for me to own another Contender.
0 x