Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

CZ P09

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

CZ P09

Post by BigAl52 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:49 pm

Local gun store had a CZ P09 in there like new used and extra magazines. I called them up and asked for a test drive. They said sure come on over. So today I went and test drove this 9mm. Magazine holds 19 rounds and the pistol just felt good in my hand. It comes with some extra backstaps to adjust it to your hand. I really like CZ pistols they just shoot really nice for me and you get alot of gun for the money. While I was there I also test drove a used Ruger 1911 in 9 mm. Both guns shot very well. The Ruger had more muzzle flip as its a lighter gun and it was about 200 dollars more money. I brought home the CZ and I really like this gun. Its the third CZ pistol I have bought and I know it will get used alot. Im gettin to the point in life where I dont need more recoil and 9mm like 357 fits into my shooting plans.
1 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: CZ P09

Post by PT7 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Congrats, BigAl. Just checked your gun out on the CZ web site....very nice pistol. Looks a lot like the Springfield Armory XD-9 Service Model, which I once had. The mag had a cap of 16+1. With that larger capacity, it's plain 'ole good that 9MM ammo is reasonably priced nowadays! Easy to quickly run through a magazine. BTW, I really like how well that larger grip/mag fit in my hand. Solid and always kept it under good control. Sure hope you enjoy your pistol a lot! :)

Remember, we'll all look forward to both photos and any Range Reports you put together!
Be Safe.
PT7
0 x

~Пока~