Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Heritage rough rider cylinder arm spring.

Henry88
Cowboy
United States of America

Heritage rough rider cylinder arm spring.

Post by Henry88 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Hey guys,

Just broke another cylinder arm spring on my rough rider.

The last time it broke I did a thread, and that was on the old forum, so I guess it's been a while, just doesn't seem it.

Anyway, the last time I got the cylinder arm from heritage with the spring already pressed in. This time I am ordering two and pressing them in myself as I can see this as on going. There are certainly other reports of this online, but not as many I would having expected, now having gone through this twice. This is an online pick of what the broken spring and arm look like............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Henry88
Cowboy
United States of America

Re: Heritage rough rider cylinder arm spring.

Post by Henry88 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:00 pm

Hey Gang,

Finally got the Heritage back together, second time went much quicker than the first.
Heritage.jpg
I purchased an extra spring in case this ever happens again. The hardest part is pressing the spring back in the cylinder arm, but all in all entire job is less than 1/2 hour when you know what your doing.

Good Luck, and if anybody has this or any problem, just post it here on the forum. I know there are a number of us Rough Rider Shooters on the site......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sruOplt19hw
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
4 x