Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Bond Arms Texan with a 6" O/U barrel

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Bond Arms Texan with a 6" O/U barrel

Post by PT7 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Thought some folk might be interested in looking at a couple of derringer barrel photos.

I've posted some range reports on our Forum, when I've taken out my Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV derringer. Since I've purchased additional barrels from Bond Arms, I'm now on their marketing e-mail list.

Got an interesting email this weekend advertising a BA barrel sale. It also had a surprise about a new barrel configuration they have made available for all their derringer models. Earlier this year they launched a new derringer called the "Texan." It has a 6" barrel in .45LC/.410 calibers. Prior to this gun, the longest barrel they made was a 4.5" length, which is what I have in my .357 Magnum/.38 Special barrel. Here is a picture of the new Texan derringer:
Bond-Arms-Texan-300x165.jpg
So BA has now decided to offer the 6" barrel to fit all their derringers. I think it's quite spendy, but I bet it will be a good sell for the company. Here is a web page picture of this new barrel.

https://bondarms.com/shop/gun-barrels/6 ... 335e2eeadc

BTW, I'll not be getting this one....outside my current budget, for sure! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x

~Пока~

North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Re: Bond Arms Texan with a 6" O/U barrel

Post by North Country Gal » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:51 pm

Neat setup. That's in the same ball park for price as a brand new barrel for my Contender. Probably reasonable since you have two barrels on that one.
0 x