Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

CZ 527 22 Hornet

bandit1250
Cowboy
United States of America

CZ 527 22 Hornet

Post by bandit1250 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:17 pm

I have decided to send my CZ Hornet to a new owner. I have had it long enough with out firing it that I don't see a need to keep it any longer. I am going to slowly sell a bunch of my stuff off and keep what I will use and leave someone else get a chance to own some nice rifles and enjoy shooting them. The Hornet's are just not the same to me as having a 222 Remington so I can leave it go without thinking it over. I will get it packaged up this week end and send it off the first of the week for a one way long ride cross country as the copy of the FFL is already here for me from his dealer. The guy that bought it has been looking a long time for a CZ FS Hornet and only saw ones with crazy prices until I offered him mine at a price he couldn't turn down. Here is a final picture of the CZ before it gets shipped out to its new owner.
0 x

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Re: CZ 527 22 Hornet

Post by RetiredSeabee » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:22 pm

I am sure it is going to a good home. Love that full stock.
If you decide to let one of your Marlin 39s go I would be happy to give it a soft bed to sleep in.
0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

bandit1250
Cowboy
United States of America

Re: CZ 527 22 Hornet

Post by bandit1250 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:37 pm

RetiredSeabee wrote:I am sure it is going to a good home. Love that full stock.
If you decide to let one of your Marlin 39s go I would be happy to give it a soft bed to sleep in.
I will get back to you on that offer as soon as I decide what to keep and make sure I am not selling one of my wife's. :shock:
She would not be happy at all. :x
0 x