Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Feather Ind. AT-22 takedown

albin25
Wrangler
United States of America

Feather Ind. AT-22 takedown

Post by albin25 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:14 pm

A fellow wants to trade me his AT-22 for my 22 Mare's Leg, But, I really don't know much about the AT-22 and don't know anyone that had/has one.
The AT-22 appears to be in very good condition and comes with carry bag and only 1 20rd mag. All I know is they're rare and no longer made

So, is this a trade I should even consider? (possibly a collectable someday?)
It's just a range toy/plinker, kinda cool looking conversation piece,

Anyhoo....any thoughts?
0 x
Welcome to my home..........FYI... that locked door you kicked down was for your protection....not mine.

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Feather Ind. AT-22 takedown

Post by Mags » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:38 pm

I don't have one. Suggest you do some google searchs and read some reviews. I searched for "Feather AT-22". First review I found, there were others, but this is the only one I read.
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/ ... ies-at-22/
albin25 wrote:A fellow wants to trade me his AT-22 for my 22 Mare's Leg, But, I really don't know much about the AT-22 and don't know anyone that had/has one.
The AT-22 appears to be in very good condition and comes with carry bag and only 1 20rd mag. All I know is they're rare and no longer made

So, is this a trade I should even consider? (possibly a collectable someday?)
It's just a range toy/plinker, kinda cool looking conversation piece,

Anyhoo....any thoughts?
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

albin25
Wrangler
United States of America

Re: Feather Ind. AT-22 takedown

Post by albin25 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:05 pm

Ya...I read the "truth about Guns" review but don't generally give much cred to their often over-the-top posturing and lurid style.
If I gave a wit about their thoughts I would NEVER buy a Henry.

I'm looking for the actual=factual, from a current/former owner/shot one/know someone who does person, or, "not worth a Mare's Leg, or, "good deal"...kind of thing.
0 x
Welcome to my home..........FYI... that locked door you kicked down was for your protection....not mine.